Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Day

In my Bible reading this morning I read the following verse.

Colossians 3:13
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, .......

I need to keep repeating these verses to myself today. Yeah, it's one of those days.

I know I am unable to post much lately but I just do not have any time to spare anymore it seems like. I have a great sounding chocolate pie recipe that I have been trying to make for 3 weeks. Maybe one of these days I will be able to and share it with all of you.

Still waiting for the adjuster to come and look at sissy's car. I made a few phone calls this morning to try and get this thing rolling here. I seem to have an adjuster who lies a lot. (Hmm...another reason I need to keep repeating the Bible verses huh?)

Not sure what I am going to fix for supper tonight. I had planned on a Soup Bean Casserole (I can hear my sister licking her lips now!! Hee! Hee!) but since it is a little on the spicy side my husband asked me to fix something else (which he rarely does) since he has had heartburn for the past 3 days. The only other thing on my menu this week was for a Taco Salad and I don't think that will work either. I already have hamburger thawing in my fridge so now to rack my brain here. I don't have much time when I get in from work before I have to come back so this is going to be tricky. I can always fix a hamburger but I am just not in a hamburger mood today. Any suggestions out there?

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely verses we could all do with some forgiving and forgiveness every day.
    Since you have already thawed your hamburger, could you not make a casserole maybe...here's one easy sounding recipe I found...
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1738,148190-240200,00.html
    Or take your pick from this selection...
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,easy_hamburger_casserole,FF.html
    Whatever you decide on, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.