Monday, November 23, 2009

Ranch Spinach Dip

Sadly this is not "diet" friendly. It is 4 WW points for 1/4 c. I could eat that in one bite!! Not really but almost. This is my favorite, favorite dip. Once I start on this stuff I cannot put it down! I know,I know, you could use fat free sour cream but have you ever tasted that stuff??? Yuck!! I give this a 5+ out of 5! I like to serve this with French Bread slices. You can also hollow out a round loaf of French bread and fill with this dip or serve it with fresh vegetables. Enjoy!

1 pkg. (1 oz.) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing or Dips Mix
1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
1 box (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and water squeezed from it
1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped

Mix together, chill and serve. Makes 2 cups.

2 comments:

  1. WOW this is a recipe my cousin in Canada used to make and she used to serve it in a hollowed out bread loaf...she then left the pieces of bread she had cut around the loaf. I can't rememeber the water chestnuts though. I'm glad you reminded me of this lovely recipe. Thanks Tammi!

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.