Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cheese and Bacon Potato Rounds

I made this at Christmas also. My son liked these better than the Potato Skins I make but I like the Potato Skins better. I still gave it a 5 out of 5.

This recipe came from www.cdkitchen.com.
Serves: 18

4 baking potatoes, cut into 1/2 in. slices
1/4 c. melted butter
8 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
8 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 c. chopped green onions

Preheat oven to 400. Brush both sides of potato slices with butter; place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30-40 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides; turning halfway thru baking.

When potatoes are ready, top with bacon, cheese, and green onion; continue baking until the cheese has melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends who stopped by.