Sunday, December 12, 2010

Quick Ramen Noodles Dish

The original recipe came from www.miserlymoms.com but I changed it to suit my taste. This is really good,easy and cheap. I like anything easy and a one pot meal. Add a bread and salad and she's ready to go!



4 pkgs. Beef Ramen Noodles
1 can corn, drained
4 c. beef broth
1 lb. hamburger
1/2 c. chopped onion
1 can diced tomatoes, drained

In saucepan, cook the onion with the hamburger until the meat is brown; drain. Add sauce packet from the noodles and broth. Break up noodles and add to mixture with the corn and diced tomatoes. Boil for 3 minutes and then simmer until vegetables are warm.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I have not been in blogging land for a while as my Mum was not well lately. Just dropping by and enjoying browsing through your recipes...Thanks!
    Christmas Blessings,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.