Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Blog To Visit

Our church supports a missionary family to Columbia. It is Bro. Bruce and Ann Moore and his family (7 kids to be exact). They are in Panama right now. Mrs. Ann has a blog that she shares as they adjust to a new world. I enjoy reading how different the culture is there from the United States and hearing about all the great work they are doing in that country. It is http://lbtf.blogspot.com. Please stop by her blog and visit her. Also, I am sure her and her family would appreciate your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Great blog! I love to find new recipes but have trouble with my guys willing to try new stuff! LOL. Anyway I linked your blog to mine. Sounds like we have a bit in common. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our church in TX supports them too. Sure I'll visit Ms. Ann's blog.

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.