Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Chatter

My posting seems to be getting farther and farther down on my to do list. Our church is having revival all this week so time is something I do not seem to have much of. I work all day (I work at my church), go home, cook supper turn around and go back to church. I am so far behind in my housework it is not even funny! But, you know what? It is all still there waiting for me. Maybe only a little worse.

I never have a certain grocery day. I either go on Friday after work, which I hate because I hate dealing with the crowds or I go on Saturday morning. Now, I love going early in the mornings because there are not many people out but since Eugene does not work on Saturday's now, he likes for me to go with him to eat breakfast out and by the time we get back the crowd's are back out again. So, in passing the grocery store the other Monday morning I noticed there was not many people there. Just my kind of time. I am going to try and switch my to do list around this week and do my housework on Saturday and all my grocery shopping on Monday morning. Since I only buy enough groceries for a week, I will need to stop by the store tonight and grap a few groceries to do me until Monday. I will let you know how it works for me.

I have posted a poll on the right hand side of my blog to see what day seems to most popular. Thanks for participating!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends who stopped by.