Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cherry Delight

This is what the Cherry Delight looks like when it is ready to eat!



I made this Monday night and it was very good! Of course, I always add more nuts then what the recipe calls for because I love nuts. My husband loved this but my daughter doesn't like cherries. Can you imagine that! I want to try this again but use apple pie filling the next time.

21 oz. can cherry pie filling
1/2 c. butter, melted
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1/3 c. nuts, optional

Place pie filling in a greased slow cooker. Combine dry cake mix and butter (mixture will be crumbly). Sprinkle over filling. Sprinkle nuts over the cake mix.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours. Allow to cool, then serve in bowls with dips of ice cream.



Yum! Yum! For more great crock pot recipes, visit Sandra's blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends who stopped by.