Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Morning!

Looks like it will be very hot here in Kentucky today and muggy! At least I will be able to hang my laundry on the clothes line to dry.

Monday's is the day I get to clean my house, do laundry, and hopefully finish my afghan I am working on. I have been so lazy lately and have not finished it. All I like is sewing the strips together. It's not like that is so hard but I have just been draggy here lately for some reason.

Not much going on here on my hill here lately. I haven't even been trying new recipes! What's wrong with me? I need to straighten up! lol

I think I will make me some sausage and biscuits for breakfast this morning. I will be back sometime today and post my biscuit recipe.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends who stopped by.