Monday, February 23, 2009

My Day

Ya know, I do not have to go to work on Monday's but I am beginning to believe that maybe I should. On my days off I work harder at home cleaning house or re-organizing than I do at work!

Monday started off as any other day. Making my bed, fixing breakfast, emptying the trash cans, on and on. I had started on one of my closets on Saturday (and no there will be no pictures)! I was cleaning it out,and good! You know, instead of wanting to keep everything single thing, I threw stuff away right and left!! I then decided to clean out all my canned goods and move everything around and re-organize all my pantry items.

I always seem to start out small when I clean and end up big. In other words, biting off more than I can chew meaning, I didn't get to finish on Saturday so I had to finish on Monday. I had planned on tackling another closet but did not get time.

I also managed to do some cooking in between all the organizing and throwing away. I made my husband some cherry jello with fruit in it. Yuck!




Then I barbecued some chicken wings to eat as a snack later on that night while watching Little People, Big World. Dipped them in Ranch dressing. Now that's a yum!



And last but not least, I made Kelli a Chocolate Cake with, what else but, chocolate icing! Yum, Yum!!



I then fixed a new recipe for supper that I will be sharing soon.

Anyways, I think it all hit me last night! I was ready to go to sleep at 6:00. I was so tired and draggy. But, I had to stay up until 9:00 so I could watch the Dugger's. I barely made it. (Giggle)

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends who stopped by.