Monday, May 11, 2009

Afternoon Routine

This is what I do each afternoon as soon as I come in the door from work (after I change clothes of course) in the order given. If I have a chance I will do whatever chores I can while my supper is cooking.

Start a load of laundry.
Cook supper.
Clean up kitchen.
Take out garbage-burn trash.
Put clothes in dryer or hang on clothes line.
Pick up clutter in each room.
Clear hot spot. (My kitchen table or my computer desk.)
Prepare lunches and snacks for the next work day.
Lay out clothes for next day.

1 comment:

  1. WOW you are so well organized Tammi! I still do most of those things but never quite in any order but then I guess that is because I am at home and I can plan my day in a different way. Very interesting posts : )

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.