Thursday, May 28, 2009

Questions and Answers

Dorren thought maybe she would not be able to find buttermilk or cornmeal in her area. From what I understand, cornmeal is not sold in the Northern states but I am not sure about that. Buttermilk on the other hand if you are unable to find it you can use the following recipe I found on line at Frugal Living.

Place a Tablespoon of white vinegar or lemon juice in a liquid measuring cup. Add enough milk to bring the liquid to the one-cup line. Let stand for 5 minutes. Ta da!! Buttermilk!

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's really nice of you Tammi to write this all for me, you are so generous and I appreciate your feedback...come to think of it, I think I had tried the buttermilk recipe once and it worked very well so now I only have to get the cornmeal...hmm, I wonder if there is a home-made recipe for this too : )

    Thanks again! I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.