Friday, May 15, 2009

Favorite Cutting Board



My dh husband and dd bought this for me as a present for Christmas one year. I had wanted one of these ever since I saw my dsl. It has rollers on the bottom so I can roll it around my small kitchen and use it wherever I want to. Also, the sides pull up for more space or you can let them down.

Although I know the baskets are supposed to be used for vegetables, I only use one basket for this. I have all of Riley's treats in the top one, potatoes in the second one and the bottom one I put the canned or boxed ingredients I will be using that week in my recipes just for convience.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love your trolley/table/cutting board. I have recently bought a smaller version without the cutting board though and I find it is so convenient to have in the kitchen.
    I love your idea of keeping the canned or boxed groceries conveniently at hand, they would serve as a good reminder of what you had planned to make.
    Have a wonderful weekend, you deserve it after being so successful at planning all your chores, etc this week : )

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.