Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Don't Like Spiders and Snakes!!

Remember the song? I am changing the title though to add lizards in that! I just hate lizards. They love to live on my porch and dart around faster than a mouse!

I went to shake my kitchen rug and noticed it's tail sticking out from under my Hostas in front of my porch and quietly went back in the house for my camera.

Too late! It was already gone. But wait...


I think I see it. Yep, poking it's little head out from the other side!



Then it got brave and come out more. Look at that blue tail! Just makes me squirm everytime I look! lol

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That was a cute posting...I don't really mind lizards, have never seen lizards with a blue tail, might not like them that much but I certainly don't like spiders and snakes!

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.