Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mexican Salsa



I can't take credit for this recipe. I received this recipe from my sister. If I thought she wouldn't beat me within an inch of my life, I would post her picture on here also, but I would like to live a little longer. lol

28 oz. canned tomatoes
1 can green chilies, drained
1/8 tsp. garlic
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/8 tsp. red pepper flakes
1 small can tomato sauce
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cilantro
4 green onions, chopped

Mix all the ingredients together and let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.

(You can add more red pepper flakes if you like it hotter. I don't like any heat to mine at all. I also put mine in the blender (except for my green onions)since my dh doesn't like the chunks. I love chunks!!)

4 comments:

  1. You are a very smart woman!! The computer adds 40 pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought maybe I could sneak it in. That maybe you wouldn't be on my blog. Glad I didn't now!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for putting up this salsa recipe. I have wanted a good one for years. I'll try it out. Thank you also for visiting my blog. Glad you are following it. Makes me think somebody is actually listening to me rant and rave. lol Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was the only one that felt that no one listened! lol

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.