Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back at Work!

I am back at work today and on my lunch break right now. I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather was actually nice, the rain has stopped and the sun was shining. It just felt good to to outside without an umbrella.

My weekend was full as usual. Saturday I planted flowers in some of my pots and done my grocery shopping for the week. That took most of the day. I seem to be slowing down as I get older. Sunday I went to church and took a good nap with the dog. You know, I don't have a dog but with Sissy working so much lately, I have noticed that he clings to me more since I am the one having to dog sit. It is just like baby sitting a 2 year old!

Monday was a full day. I cleaned my house, cleaned my stove, done laundry, cooked supper, and made a dessert in the crock pot. Boy was I tired yesterday afternoon!

I have a few recipes to share with you this week so check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friends who stopped by.