Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Favorite

So this is a day late. I started this post before I left for work yesterday morning and completely forgot about posting it when I got home from work. Anyway...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY!!



I am all the time telling Sissy that she is my favorite daughter. She will then remind me that is because she is my only daughter. I then remind her that that has nothing to do with it! Any who, my favoite daughter turned 20 today! I cannot believe that my baby is 20!

Her dad and I are very proud of her! She is not only a great daughter but a great person. Hope you have a great one sweetie!

1 comment:

  1. Belated Birthday Wishes to your favourite daughter Sissy!!! She is such a lovely girl God bless! She shares my birthday month and is a few years younger than our own favourite daughter!
    When our kids make us so proud it is the best gift they can give us : )

    ReplyDelete

Friends who stopped by.